GENDER SPECIFIC SECURE UNITS
Seven Springs Rehabilitation and Health Center offers gender specific secure units, which provide the following benefits:
- Safe, structured environment complete with a well-trained, around-the-clock staff and stimulating activities.
- Quiet, intimate setting free of overhead paging.
- Elders live together like family, sharing meals, a dedicated fenced-in outside area and activities geared to their needs.
- Emphasis on creating a homelike environment and secure quality of life customized for each individual’s ability level.
- Elders are treated with tremendous respect and dignity.
Seven Springs Rehabilitation and Health Center provides an excellent home base for elders with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. For more information, go to the Alzheimer’s Arkansas website at www.alzark.org.